PurePharma Omega-3 is designed to simply be the purest and most effective product on the market. By utilizing technology, such as molecular distillation, we have obtained extremely low contaminant levels as well as a high concentration of EPA and DHA.
Each capsule contains min. 74 % Omega-3 fatty acids in a 5:2 EPA/DHA ratio.
PurePharma Omega-3 is made from small fish and is molecularly distilled to reduce mercury, PCB and dioxin levels.
PurePharma Omega-3 is certified and tested for purity and freshness by the independent laboratory IFOSn (International Fish Oil Standards) and is awarded 5 out of 5 stars.
Each batch undergoes individual examinations and must live up to strict quality requirements.
GREAT LEMON TASTE
Flavoured with natural lemon oil.
The black capsules protect the fish oil from sunlight and ensures freshness. Each bottle contains 120 capsules and the recommended daily serving is 3 capsules.
The Quality Standard
At PurePharma, we strive to make the freshest, purest and most potent fish oil possible. We achieve this by:
- Using the whole body of small deep sea fish
- Molecularly destilling the oil two times to achieve ultra high concentration and purity
- Cold filtrating the oil as a final purification step to gently remove all contaminants
- Carefully managing heat, light and oxygen exposure throughout production to ensure the absence of oxidation
Going through all this trouble is worth it, because this is exactly why PurePharma Omega-3 comes so highly recommended by athletes and experts.
The crude fish oil for our concentrates is based on anchovy and sardines and it comes from our partner that is IFFO certified for compliance with fishing methods and sustainability requirements.
Fishing is suspended during spawning seasons to prevent overfishing.
Due to the interdependent nature of ocean food webs, many species are found swimming with fished species and are at risk of entanglement. Without proper monitoring and fishery management, bycatch will continue to be a serious issue.
Therefore, our fishing partner has taken giant strides in managing bycatch, that occurs when indiscriminate fishing operations capture animals that were not the target species. Our fishing partner guards against bycatch by using specially designed Purse Seiner fishery nets, that are specially designed to target specific anchovy school.
In the production of the oil 100% the raw material is used so that nothing goes to waste. Starting with the highest quality raw material we gently refine, purify and concentrate the oil. Any oil that is not used for production (marine fats with no nutritional value) is used for biofuel and fertilizer products.
All the way from catching the fish, to producing fish oil to refining it we ensure the strictest quality certifications possible - both to ensure you that the product you get is the highest quality available as well as taking care of the environment.
- IFOS Certification - For only the highest quality fish oils.
- FOS Certified - Sustainable fishing
- GMP Certified - Good Manufacturing Practices
- ISO 14001 - Certification of environmental safety management.
- No waste - 100% of the raw materials are used.
- REACH Compliance - Restriction of dangerous chemical substances